Hello admins I have made a complain about some users in here

Go down

Hello admins I have made a complain about some users in here Empty Hello admins I have made a complain about some users in here

Post by jimigj on June 14th 2007, 9:11 pm

and no1 has even cared to take care of it. I would like to inform you guys again and that's the admins. that some1 is doing abuse on your forums in here which is http://ferizaji.lolbb.com. I have reported to 2 amdmins that this guy is making abusive threats towards me and my family I even was gonna transale for the admin and still no reply.

today is the 14.06.07 came home after 5 and try to log in my msn/hotmail email . I can't log in. I keep changing password of email and I still can't log in. I contacted the support team of Msn/hotmail and they gave me an id number which I am still waiting a reply. but as I I visit this website I bloody find out that this guy is blocking me from loggin on my email and he even has got a topic on the website that he is doing it. Now what the hell more do u want proof of abuse? http://ferizaji.lolbb.com/Operatoret-e-Albamatrix-it-Klikoni-ketu-f3/Kush-eshte-bskipi-apo-jimigj-t5.htm

transalated:

Së shpejti ka mi hup kariera edhe jimitgj sikur qe ja kum pshur karieren ati far FAMILEÇIMIT Ferizaji-t ... Pra jimigj maje veten se veq fillimi i jot osht tash ...
jimigj emailin e ka: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , nejse niher perniher ka problem me mesenzher edhe me hotmail ... pra masi po i shtin hunt aty ku nuk shtihet

English

Soon the Story of Jimigj will b finished as well. like I have done to mother fcker Ferizjai-... So jimigj hold tigh this is the beggining for you.

jimigj's email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, anyway for the time beeing he's got problems with msn messgenger and hotmail.. so he can't sign in.

my dear admin what more proof do u want?

You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect e-mail address or password, or someone else is trying to sign in to the account xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Sign in using another e-mail address
Reset your password
jimigj

Male Posts : 2
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Hello admins I have made a complain about some users in here Empty Re: Hello admins I have made a complain about some users in here

Post by The Godfather on June 15th 2007, 11:27 am

hello,

i send you a PM
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum