Profile form

Go down

Profile form Empty Profile form

Post by Marcus on July 5th 2006, 9:52 pm

Hello,

As admin, when I click on the "Profile Information" button on a member's data page, I go to the PI for that member, but my own PI replace the member's PI less than a second later.

I've tried to check my stored infos (cookies, etc), but I was not able to find the problem. I even cleared off my browser's cache without success. Furthermore, I experience this problem with just 1 of the 2 forums I admin.

Somebody have of explanation ?

Thanks,
Marc.
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Profile form Empty Re: Profile form

Post by Cornelia on July 5th 2006, 10:44 pm

Hello.

I suppose you're using Mozilla Firefox.

I use Firefox and I had the same problem until I discover how to solve it.

Here's what you have to do.

1- Tools > Options > "Privacy" icon > "Saved passwords" and "Cookies" > Clear > OK > close the browser window.

2- Launch your browser again, and when you log in to your board, say "No" when it asks if you want your IDs saved for future log ins
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Profile form Empty Well

Post by Marcus on July 5th 2006, 11:01 pm

Hello Katt,

I use Firefox. I have a different way to reach that (version 1.7.12) but this doesn't matter. I made that without success... but I just deleted the registered items for the the forum address in the relevant tools window. Now, I used the "hard way" (erase all PW and cookies) and now it's ok... probably a stored info using a different address. scratch

Anyway, thanks for your advice! Very Happy
Marc.
Marcus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum