The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do add my custom domain to my phpbb2 forum.

2 posters

Go down

How do add my custom domain to my phpbb2 forum. Empty How do add my custom domain to my phpbb2 forum.

Post by danthegreat August 10th 2009, 5:52 pm

How do I add my domain???

I pointed

www.mycombatarms.forumotion.com

on my CNAME what else do I have to do?

Last edited by danthegreat on August 10th 2009, 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
danthegreat

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do add my custom domain to my phpbb2 forum. Empty Re: How do add my custom domain to my phpbb2 forum.

Post by MrMario August 10th 2009, 6:00 pm

Hello, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How do add my custom domain to my phpbb2 forum. Empty Re: How do add my custom domain to my phpbb2 forum.

Post by danthegreat August 10th 2009, 6:03 pm

Ok is this better? Therefore, I have changed it from being non explicit to changing it so that other members of the facility can learn from what I am posting! Please help and I thank you! .-. Very Happy.
danthegreat

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 10th 2009, 6:19 pm

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down