The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active Topics

3 posters

Go down

Active Topics Empty Active Topics

Post by ps0705 September 6th 2009, 3:30 pm

Hi, I just started a forum on Forumotion and I have a question. I have little experience with forums, I'm the admin of another forum hosted by a friend of mine, however Forumotion's forum is slightly different. One feature that I can't seem to find here is a "View Active Topics" link. There's a "Today's active topics", but it's not very useful if it forget's which topics are active from one day to the other . I think the "View Active Topics" link on the other forum lists topics that have been posted on within a week, which I have found very useful. Is there some way to implement this on Forumotion forums too?
ps0705

Language : English, Swedish

Back to top Go down

Active Topics Empty Re: Active Topics

Post by ps0705 September 6th 2009, 4:00 pm

Sorry, I meant to say also, the Recent/Latest Topics widget is not what I'm looking for. Preferably I want the "Today's active topics" to show topics that have been active within the past week.
ps0705

Language : English, Swedish

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBrood September 11th 2009, 4:33 pm

I don't mean to hijack your topic, but I didnt want to start a new and clutter up the support boards:

How can I make it so that "Today's Active Topics" displays the results by "Last modified" or "Date/time of last post"?

At the moment the results are ordered by number of replies.
TheBrood

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by John_D September 17th 2009, 12:19 am

I notice that the Today's Active Topics list clears down at 11PM UK time (because we're an hour behind mainland Europe maybe?).

I'd like to at least see 'today' covering a rolling 24 hour period rather than a strict 'calendar day'. Any way to do that?
John_D

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum