The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i change the language from my new forum in greek

3 posters

Go down

how can i change the language from my new forum in greek Empty how can i change the language from my new forum in greek

Post by errik September 10th 2009, 4:25 pm

i created a forum but i want to change the language in greek.i chose greek but still nothing.can somebody tell me what am i doing wrong???thank you!

Last edited by errik on September 10th 2009, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
errik
errik
Forumember

Male Posts : 72
Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

how can i change the language from my new forum in greek Empty Re: how can i change the language from my new forum in greek

Post by Nessa September 10th 2009, 4:32 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how can i change the language from my new forum in greek Empty Re: how can i change the language from my new forum in greek

Post by errik September 11th 2009, 1:14 am

Nessa wrote:Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your problem

I changed my title!Now can goy help me please.... Shocked
errik
errik
Forumember

Male Posts : 72
Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc September 11th 2009, 10:40 pm

Hello,

Make sure you changed the language Via the Administration panel and your profile.

ACP=>General Tab=>Forum=>Configuration=>General=>Default Language=>Choose language=>Save

And

Profile=>Preferences=>Board Language=>Choose language=>Save

Hope I helped, Hello
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down