The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

5 posters

Go down

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

Post by adg September 27th 2009, 5:09 pm

Is there a way to set the option of getting the content of a message as part of the email alert of a watched message?

I mean - if I'm watching a topic and some other member replied - I am getting a note in my email but without the message itself, only a link.
I saw in other forums that I get the content of the message in my email. Is it possible in forumation too?
adg
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty Re: Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

Post by MrMario September 27th 2009, 7:44 pm

It is not.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty Re: Get the reply of a watched topic to your email

Post by GoreD October 17th 2009, 8:08 pm

this is something that should be addressed. It would be very beneficial to have the content of the reply sent in the notification email.
GoreD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fancyfeathers October 18th 2009, 10:50 pm

GoreD wrote:this is something that should be addressed. It would be very beneficial to have the content of the reply sent in the notification email.
I agree.
Fancyfeathers
Fancyfeathers
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Get the reply of a watched topic to your email Empty I agree

Post by mrcadman November 14th 2009, 3:44 am

This would be so very helpful. Several of the other forums I particiapate in have this feature, and i have found it very convenient.
mrcadman

Back to top Go down