The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what software are you using for graphic design?

+4
ibradley
LH Justin
Mehtevas
WhitePoint
8 posters

Go down

software of you use to create images

what software are you using for graphic design? Left1157%what software are you using for graphic design? Right11 57% 
[ 4 ]
what software are you using for graphic design? Left110%what software are you using for graphic design? Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
what software are you using for graphic design? Left110%what software are you using for graphic design? Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
what software are you using for graphic design? Left1114%what software are you using for graphic design? Right11 14% 
[ 1 ]
what software are you using for graphic design? Left1129%what software are you using for graphic design? Right11 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

what software are you using for graphic design? Empty what software are you using for graphic design?

Post by WhitePoint November 3rd 2009, 9:46 pm

what software are you using for graphic design?
WhitePoint
WhitePoint
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1206
Language : Romanian, Spanish, English, Catalan and a little French

http://www.our-time.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

what software are you using for graphic design? Empty Re: what software are you using for graphic design?

Post by Mehtevas November 4th 2009, 2:24 am

Im using Gimp, andyourself?
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

what software are you using for graphic design? Empty Re: what software are you using for graphic design?

Post by LH Justin November 4th 2009, 2:56 am

I use Photoshop CS4 Extended.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by ibradley November 4th 2009, 3:02 am

Photoshop CS4 Extended
ibradley
ibradley
Forumember

http://mytube.7forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitePoint November 4th 2009, 7:17 am

LH Justin wrote:I use Photoshop CS4 Extended.

and I too
WhitePoint
WhitePoint
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1206
Language : Romanian, Spanish, English, Catalan and a little French

http://www.our-time.biz/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid November 4th 2009, 7:33 am

Good ol' Fireworks.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KoolK November 4th 2009, 8:56 am

Paint.net, but I hope to build up a better one.
KoolK
KoolK
Forumember

http://whatthefun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thiru November 4th 2009, 10:54 am

I'm currently using Adobe CS2, Image Ready, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver MX and much more. I have worked with Quark but some time ago. Some companies however still use Quark because they simply can't afford Adobe InDesign. It's good to be familiar with both programs if you have time to learn it. In the end it can only help you.

Last edited by Nessa on November 4th 2009, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Remove Content)
thiru

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa November 4th 2009, 3:00 pm

Darkpoint since we already have an (Only Topic) open already about this subject =>here I will lock this double topic now. Wink

thiru ~ Please do not advertise links in self made signatures here on the support forum as it is not permitted
. what software are you using for graphic design? Icon_smile

=>Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down