The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEM WITH SMILIES(EMOTICONS)WORSE

3 posters

Go down

Solved PROBLEM WITH SMILIES(EMOTICONS)WORSE

Post by purplelady November 21st 2009, 11:54 pm

I just opened my new forum and don't know a lot.Consider me a novice.I did notice right off that the emoticon categories don't work. You can't change from one category to another.On the other forums there is an arrow.Not oin this one.The other problem is that you have to scroll the arrow all the way over to even VIEW the emoticons.

Finally, i wish the font size when a message shows up(posts)were a little bigger.Where do you change the font size?
If i could get these things fixed I could start inviting people.

The new forum http://gardenfriends.forumotion.net/index.htm
thanks for the help.It has been going well except for a few problems.
i edited because i thought there would have been a response by now.I would like to get this fixed soon and start inviting people to the forum.I am waiting until all the problems are taken care of.
Can anyone pls help? Nobody is responding and i keep trying different 'fixes' (guessing)and this has only made matters worse. Could someone PLS HELP!! I am not going to invited people to the forum until everything is fixed.This is getting held up.Want to get started soon here.

Now i've done it .tried to fix in css and it's worse.problem not solved!!!!
purplelady
purplelady

Female Posts : 24
Language : Engoish

http://gardenfriends.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: PROBLEM WITH SMILIES(EMOTICONS)WORSE

Post by Kalliopi November 22nd 2009, 12:27 am

I love the way you have those Kolbok smilies at the forum headers, I just love those little critters. You obviously love smilies, a girl after my own heart.

I am having trouble understanding your post it's probably me. Are you talking about being in the admin panel? I have an arrow that enables me to move smilies from one category to another, the categories do not seem to show up in the forum smilies though, they are all in together with the ones at the top ie: with the lowest numbers showing first, regardless of category, forum members have to scroll to see the rest.

The other problem is that you have to scroll the arrow all the way over to even VIEW the emoticons.
What arrow, where is this on the actual forum purplelady?

I can't answer you about the font size my other half set our forum up not me.
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by purplelady November 22nd 2009, 6:08 am

Kolobok's are the best. I'd add more but right now just too tired.
I goofed up the forum totally so i ended up installing a new skin.
Wouldn't ya know that solved the other 2 problems i had.
I'm a nut for smilies too.

Hope you join the Garden.What is your forum?
Have a link? I'll stop in.
purplelady
purplelady

Female Posts : 24
Language : Engoish

http://gardenfriends.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 22nd 2009, 6:14 am

purplelady, if you intend to join Kalliopi's forum ask for the forum url via PM. On the forum, advertising your forum is not allowed.
Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
PROBLEM WITH SMILIES(EMOTICONS)WORSE 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down