The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say

3 posters

Go down

do you aggree

i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say Left11100%i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say Right11 100% 
[ 1 ]
i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say Left110%i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say Empty i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say

Post by zachoftheglen2 November 22nd 2009, 3:43 am

i was thinking i wanted my ban message to say what i wanted it to say and i didn't like the you have been banned from this forum i wanted a different message i think there should be a message that the forum admin wants there
zachoftheglen2
zachoftheglen2
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say Empty Re: i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say

Post by Darren1 November 22nd 2009, 4:15 am

Hello

When you ban someone you can leave them a message, which can contain the reason for his/her banning Wink

Also, can you maybe make your title a little bit shorter?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say Empty Re: i think that we should be able to change the you have been banned message to whatever you want it to say

Post by zachoftheglen2 November 22nd 2009, 4:17 am

i wanted to change the you have been banned from this forum message to something i wanted to say for example you have been banned by one of our moderators please contact us by this email example@example.com
zachoftheglen2
zachoftheglen2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 22nd 2009, 4:22 am

You can't do exactly what your after
However, when someone bans someone u can tell them that they must say
You have been banned by one of our moderators please contact us by this email example@example.com
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 22nd 2009, 5:44 am

Already Possible as darrren posted above.

=> Topic Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down