The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday

5 posters

Go down

Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday Empty Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday

Post by wackjonny November 26th 2009, 2:22 pm

One of my members had a birthday on the 11 of Novermber.

1960-11-26 was his birthday,problem is the forum shows every day that it's his birthday everyday for all the month of November.

Users having a birthday today : shaunthesheep (49)

Any ideas why and how I can fix it.

Many Thanks.

Last edited by wackjonny on November 26th 2009, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
wackjonny
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday Empty Re: Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday

Post by MrMario November 26th 2009, 5:56 pm

Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday SignredHi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday Empty Re: Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday

Post by wackjonny November 26th 2009, 10:00 pm

Mr Muppet MrMarioGlobal Moderator says: Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem.

what fabulous customer service you offer for a paying members,19 years old...............ffs who give this muppet admin rights.

kid without customer service you aint got No business,but you wouldn't know about that.
wackjonny
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by boeing226 November 26th 2009, 10:01 pm

m8 your cruising for a bruising!
boeing226
boeing226
Forumember

Male Posts : 61
Language : English and Russian

http://boeing226.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wackjonny November 26th 2009, 10:07 pm

DON'T GIVE A CRAP........I payed for a service,so expect service back not smart nose comments from a kid.

As a paying cusomer where is the customers service,having said that refund my money via the credit card payment..... then and we call it a day.

I am happy with my forum but aint gonna just take on board smart nose comments that most fear.

Forums crashed via Photobucket many times already after just 4 weeks of new forum,you guys and gals know how hard a forum is to make successful.

THINK.....!
wackjonny
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by boeing226 November 26th 2009, 10:12 pm

well. with an attitude like that u aint goin no where! Very Happy
boeing226
boeing226
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wackjonny November 26th 2009, 10:16 pm

Guess you aint a paying guest.

blackeye
wackjonny
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by boeing226 November 26th 2009, 10:31 pm

what?
boeing226
boeing226
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wackjonny November 26th 2009, 10:40 pm

boeing226 never mind move along.
wackjonny
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by boeing226 November 26th 2009, 10:43 pm

moving....... Very Happy
boeing226
boeing226
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by wackjonny November 26th 2009, 10:48 pm

Users having a birthday today help please,user says he is having a birthday everyday Xmas-gift-merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000363-large
wackjonny
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by boeing226 November 26th 2009, 10:52 pm

where did u get that Very Happy
boeing226
boeing226
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 26th 2009, 11:39 pm

wackjonny how dare you tell me off like that you are getting a serious warning and if you do it again you will get a ban from this forum. I am trying to make users have titles that will help others. Would you like to search for your question in Help Me Topics? Well good luck finding your answer. If users have titles that are about their problem it is easier for users to get what they want. I am not payed I am voluntary on my own time and that comment was just plain rude and wrong. If you need some help to find the right door I will help you with that.

This doesn't need a reply or this topic is locked and or the user is banned.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by boeing226 November 27th 2009, 9:43 am

wait MrMario cant u ban him? your a moderator!
boeing226
boeing226
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini November 27th 2009, 9:48 am

Sorry this is not helpful, but it would be freakin epic to have birthday EVERY DAY Very Happy
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by boeing226 November 27th 2009, 9:53 am

Sorry this is not helpful, but it would be freakin epic to have birthday EVERY DAY

wrong place wrong time!
boeing226
boeing226
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana November 27th 2009, 2:00 pm

I´d say they´re changing their brithdate everyday.

And the moderator´s comment was not smart. I cannot imagine what your forum is like. Are all the threads titled Help me?
You´re an admin on your forum, be as big as an arse there. On here you´re on someone else´s forum, you follow their rules.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 27th 2009, 7:10 pm

boeing226 wrote:wait MrMario cant u ban him? your a moderator!

Yes I am but I have rights to ban if I feel that the user(s) are not respecting the rules of what ever they comments are in their profile and or if I feel that it is needed to avoid flame wars in the forum.

Tarogasini wrote:Sorry this is not helpful, but it would be freakin epic to have birthday EVERY DAY Very Happy

That wasn't needed here. If you don't have anything to help then don't post.

[quote="rhe"]I´d say they´re changing their brithdate everyday.

Topic locked as this forum isn't going anywhere/
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down