The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P)

+4
Tarogasini
Eman and Kou
MrMega
Rok
8 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P) Empty Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P)

Post by Rok November 26th 2009, 3:05 pm

Today is a very special day, for us Americans, to say thanks to your loved ones and special friends. Be sure to remember what they all have done for you in your. Without your parents, you wouldn't have a roof over your head or that ps3 that you play everyday. Without your sisters and brothers, you won't have someone to be there and understand your problems peer-to-peer. Without your friends, you will have no one to talk to and have a shoulder to cry on whenever you're down in the dumps. And without this special day, you wouldn't be able to pig out on the best food that you've had in the entire year.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P) Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P)

Post by MrMega November 26th 2009, 3:16 pm

I'm watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade from my TV right now while my mom cuts the turkey.
lol
MrMega
MrMega
Forumember

Male Posts : 981
Language : English, Polish, HTML, BBCode

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P) Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P)

Post by Rok November 26th 2009, 3:20 pm

I'm watching it too, lol! And yeah, my mom's cooking the turkey and making the dressing right now. I absolutely love the dressing... best part for me on Thanksgiving. Very Happy
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou November 26th 2009, 4:25 pm

Lol, Me, Grandma and Grandpa are cooking up a storm right now. I can't wait to eat my dad's ham though...Its like soooo delicious *Drools*
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367
Language : English

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini November 26th 2009, 11:27 pm

Without even knowing for thanks giving or having intentions about it... I have thanked and showed my greatest respect to someone half an hour ago... She saved my life with what she did.

This is out of the context, happy thanksgiving to you guys, carry on with the topic...
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa November 27th 2009, 12:19 am

Very Happy Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving (for Americans only :P) Icon_thumright
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou November 27th 2009, 12:24 am

Happy Thanksgiving Nessa, whats for dinner Wink Smile
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathSoul November 28th 2009, 1:01 am

I am a little late but happy thanksgiving last night thanksgiving was soooooo good!
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno November 28th 2009, 3:57 am

I read from a post at Gizmodo earlier today that a NASA astronaut smuggled a turkey up the space shuttle lol.

http://gizmodo.com/5413714/astronauts-sneak-turkey-into-the-space-station
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 28th 2009, 5:45 pm

Thanksgiving is now off and I hope that everyone had a safe and fun time with their family's. It is time to lock this topic.

=> Topic Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down