The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fondator access

2 posters

Go down

Fondator access Empty Fondator access

Post by Robert uni 4 August 6th 2006, 11:16 pm

Hello Smile

How can i give my owner access to other users?
It's because i will stop my membership in our guild and on the board, but i don't know how i shall give my access away!
Robert uni 4

Back to top Go down

Fondator access Empty Re: Fondator access

Post by Cornelia August 7th 2006, 12:06 am

Hello Very Happy
Laurent, admin on the French support wrote:
Hello,

If you don't want to take care of your forum as a founder and being juridically responsible anymore, it's possible, but here's how to do it :

- First of all, you must change your username (For example, by replacing it with "Administration team"),

- To erase all traces of your IP address, it will be necessary to delete all your messages. Concerning important topics you have posted to ensure a nice ambiance on your board (rules, etc.), leave them a while, so the successor will copy and repost them under his/her name before deleting all your messages.

- Once all your messages are deleted, you will have to change the e-mail address on your board and in the founder's utilities, to replace it by your successor's e-mail address.

- To finish, all you will have to do is to give to your successor, the password of the "Administration team" founder account.

This way, you will not be juridically responsible of what might happen after by the fact that there will be no trace of you anymore on this board... Wink
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Fondator access Empty Re: Fondator access

Post by Cornelia November 4th 2006, 5:11 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down