The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium Package

4 posters

Go down

Premium package?

Premium Package Left1150%Premium Package Right11 50% 
[ 1 ]
Premium Package Left1150%Premium Package Right11 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Premium Package Empty Premium Package

Post by matt_m December 18th 2009, 5:42 pm

I would like to suggest that in the forum credits section we can buy a "premium" option which is one package that gives us:

-No ads at all (even for guests).
-Forumotion copyright links removed (except maybe report abuse, as this is probably required).
-Large amount of storage space for galleries etc.
-Optional top level domain (charge a little more if the forum admin wants this too).

I know most of these things can be purchased seperately (perhaps there are other things you could include too such as, I don't know, support ticket system from within admin panel?), but I think if forumotion also offer it as a "package deal" it may generate some interest and be a way of forumotion making some money towards costs. Obviously it would be optional and could be purchased within the "spend credits" section.

Smile
matt_m
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Premium Package Empty Re: Premium Package

Post by Master Marc December 18th 2009, 7:49 pm

If you would like to get paid support, then go right ahead.

I would not pay for support. And, if that gets popular, then the people who comes to the free support forum will eventually leave because all of the support moderators has to focus on every forum owner's paid support ticket, then with no support for the free forum owners forums with no money, they will leave forumotion, and go to another free forum hosting service.

And, another problem is where to find the people to offer paid support.

Also, why should we get those things when we really need stuff like in my suggestion...

=> https://help.forumotion.com/suggestions-for-your-forums-f30/credits-management--buy-more-html-pages-t54747.htm

You can do mostly everything there already from this suggestion. The only thing you can't do is pay for support. But why would you need that if we have a free support forum?
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 December 19th 2009, 12:42 am

Sounds good.
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 16th 2013, 8:25 am

Premium Package Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Premium Package Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum