The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Scripts

5 posters

Go down

Good idea?

Clan Scripts Left11100%Clan Scripts Right11 100% 
[ 6 ]
Clan Scripts Left110%Clan Scripts Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Clan Scripts Empty Clan Scripts

Post by crysis992 Mon 21 Dec - 7:22

Hello,

i have a clan forum and it would be better if this would support more game clans.
Here some ideas.

Squad list:
In this list you can put members, a little bit like a group.
With the ranks:
-Leader
-Co-Leader
-Trial Member

Or a application form with custom fields that will be send to the administration group, or a other group.
Something like the contact form, but with your own fields.
And some more features for a gaming clan would be usefull...im sure in not alione who is using forumtion for a game clan.

crysis992
crysis992
Forumember

Language : German

Back to top Go down

Clan Scripts Empty Re: Clan Scripts

Post by boxxy Wed 31 Mar - 12:03

Good idea, sounds to me something more like a roster system with the rank fields in it. Though you can create your own custom html page and place it in the nav bar ^^^
boxxy
boxxy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by 94killerz Wed 31 Mar - 23:49

RE: Boxxy's comment about the HTML pages...
Tried that. Too much trouble for those of us who aren't fluent in HTML. Instead of making my own form by hand, I have to use free form hosts for the applications (and I can only receive so many AND they have ads) and for a roster, I doubt there are many clan leaders who have the time to constantly update a HTML page and even less with the know-how to make an auto-updating one.

With that said, I, as a clan leader myself, vote yes. However, I would like to see that the Squad List / Roster System have customizable titles/ranks that can also be enabled to show on posts. (Much like the current title/rank system, but for squads.)
94killerz

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by ImProviser Thu 1 Apr - 20:42

I agree with your post, voted yes, but this probably won't be priority of Forumotion... There is webspell for clans and something similar, yea there are WAY too many clan forums, take mine for example, I would use it for sure, but you can also do this with HTML pages if you know the basics...

Anyways it would be nice, a special feature that will get more people that are using webspell
ImProviser
ImProviser
Forumember

Male Posts : 617
Language : Serbian, English, Deutsch

http://www.team-xenon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Thu 18 Apr - 15:15

Clan Scripts Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Clan Scripts Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum