The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Username Color

4 posters

Go down

Username Color Empty Username Color

Post by I4Life Mon 28 Dec - 19:07

Okay, When I go into my Admin Panel, and go to edit the colors, I don't see an option that would change the color of the usernames. (My Username when Displayed in the chatbox, on the active users list, etc.) Because currently it's an extremely dark blue, and I just don't like it. Any suggenstions on what I may not be catching on to?
I4Life
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Username Color Empty Re: Username Color

Post by *crys Mon 28 Dec - 19:38

You click the little box and can play around with color
*crys

Back to top Go down

Post by I4Life Mon 28 Dec - 19:44

Lol no offense, but thanks, captain obvious. I know how to generally edit colors, but I don't know specifically which one changes the Username color. Any help there?
I4Life
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by *crys Mon 28 Dec - 19:46

Oh, like if your in many groups? The easiest way to do that is to not color all of the groups... like i have a book club, and i don't color them, and stuff like that, pretty much.. i'm sorry but that's all i got =(
*crys

Back to top Go down

Post by I4Life Mon 28 Dec - 19:54

Meh, Not really...But thanks for giving it effort. You tried. Any other takers? Because I'm pretty sure you can do this...

Here's my problem once more. My username is displayed in a Dark Blue color, in the Chatbox and Active users list, and I don't like it. I'm not sure which setting it is in the Admin panel that controls it...I know obviously it'd be under the colors, but I don't know which one, or if you can control it. Anyone know which color setting controls this?
I4Life
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin Mon 28 Dec - 20:20

It's because the default color for the Moderators is blue. You can change it in the Users & Groups tab in your Administration Panel.

That's all I'm going to help you with for now because this is in the wrong forum.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei Tue 30 Nov - 23:47

Garbage
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum