The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic?

2 posters

Go down

Solved Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic?

Post by deery January 4th 2010, 10:32 pm

Hey there Smile

I tried to find the link where i could edit the "Post New Topic" and "Reply New Topic" but i couldn't find it.

Thank you ^^
from the PFC forums

Oh that was easy. Thank you so much!

Last edited by deery on January 5th 2010, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
deery
deery

Female Posts : 1
Language : English

http://www.pokemonfanclubs.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic?

Post by LH Justin January 4th 2010, 11:13 pm

Hello, please follow the below instructions to change the image URL of your buttons.

Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Search-48x48 Administration Panel Navigation

Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Gear-16x16 Go to the Display tab.
Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Gear-16x16 Scroll down to the Pictures and Colors table.
Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Gear-16x16 Click on Pics management in the table.
Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Gear-16x16 Switch to the Buttons tab.
Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Plus-16x16 Add the URLs of the desired images in the correct spots.
Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Gear-16x16 Click save.

Where do I go to edit the Post new topic and Reply new topic? Tick-48x48Complete
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down