forum button not appearing and question about portal setting

Go down

forum button not appearing and question about portal setting Empty forum button not appearing and question about portal setting

Post by 711_25 on August 2nd 2007, 12:47 pm

In my forum, there are some of the button that cannot be click. It just appear as some script. For example: input class="mainoption" type="submit" name="post" value="Send" tabindex="6" accesskey="s">

And in my forum some of the chinese word have the same problem as well.
May I have these problem solve as soon as possible please?

Another thing i would like to ask is how can I add the portal into my website? Like it appear in all the page? And how can I add the flash music player in my forum?

Thanks

Last edited by on August 2nd 2007, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
711_25

Male Posts : 1
Language : Chinese

http://www.mycoolforum.coolbb.net

Back to top Go down

forum button not appearing and question about portal setting Empty Re: forum button not appearing and question about portal setting

Post by xaphania on August 2nd 2007, 12:57 pm

Hi, please change the title of your post to one that is directly related to your problem. Only then will you receive an answer.

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles

I post this message to give some precision about this, because it seems that some people don't understand this rule.

The forum's search engine base its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.
xaphania
xaphania
Forumember

Female Posts : 371
Language : English, French

http://hogwarts-experience.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum