The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make text only visible for moderators?

4 posters

Go down

make text only visible for moderators? Empty make text only visible for moderators?

Post by giuliano Thu 14 Jan - 6:45

Is it possible that normal standard users are somehow able to post (in particular a link) that is only visible for a definite group of people such as moderators but not other members?

thanks a lot!
giuliano

Language : English

Back to top Go down

make text only visible for moderators? Empty Re: make text only visible for moderators?

Post by Sanket Thu 14 Jan - 8:07

Thats not possible.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

make text only visible for moderators? Empty Re: make text only visible for moderators?

Post by Clug Thu 14 Jan - 9:00

Unless you want to go into a very highly professional level of scripting, no.
Clug
Clug
Forumember

Male Posts : 425

http://lbtproductionz.forumsmusic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Thu 14 Jan - 14:16

the only thing i cam think of is if you had the permissions set for individual groups to have access to different forums/sections of the forum.. but as far as certain text to only be visibly to crating then no.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by giuliano Fri 15 Jan - 4:00

In the permission control I found the option that says "see links in the messages" and for which i can choose a certain group, such as moderators. Is this what I am looking for? will it enable normal users to post a link, but only moderators will see it and be able to click on it?
giuliano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum