The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deletion and Email problems

3 posters

Go down

Solved Deletion and Email problems

Post by Silver323 Sun 31 Jan 2010 - 20:59

A while back I had a forum that didn't work out and i just decided to delete it. Recently, I decided I would attempt one more time to start an active forum. However, when I put my email in, it said that a forum with my email already exists, even though I deleted the old forum and it is no longer there when I type in the address. How do i fix this?
Silver323
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Deletion and Email problems

Post by kirk Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 9:47

Are you sure the forum is not there?
A easy way would be just to create another email account to create your new forum with.
I think once a email is used that's the only time you can use that email.but i am not 100% sure.
So you can try contacting typlo or i can forward this to his office but it might take a wile before he received it and is able to look into it or fix the problem. also i will need the email address. so you can pm me that please do not post here on the forum.

But honestly. if you want to create another forum and have to wait. i would just create another email account from like yahoo,hotmail,live, etc.. or something.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver323 Mon 1 Feb 2010 - 21:31

Thanks, I went with your suggestion of creating a new email.
Silver323
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Tue 2 Feb 2010 - 14:19

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Deletion and Email problems 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down