The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you please install few more higher graphic themes?

2 posters

Go down

Could you please install few more higher graphic themes? Empty Could you please install few more higher graphic themes?

Post by Twisted777 Fri Aug 18 2006, 23:22

Guys please i have a serious problem with my forum. It's like this... i know u guys really worked hard to try to explain how to install and run skins&templates for your forums but i really don't understand a thing of what your wrote:P Acctually i find it very difficoult to even try to install new theme( there are lot's of other files that need to be uploaded to host not only theme_info_cgi as Knight said(for colors) it's all kinda messed up... So i wanted to ask could you please install some more skins for forums cuz that ones that are installed are plain and simple...no offense.. please could you guys install few more that are a little better graphic. I would really be very gratefull for you doing that cuz i find that you guys have one of best services offered around, a lot's of features...etc so please install some more themes. Pls answer positive. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Twisted777

Back to top Go down

Could you please install few more higher graphic themes? Empty Re: Could you please install few more higher graphic themes?

Post by Cornelia Fri Aug 18 2006, 23:27

Hello.

If we had more graphic artists on the English side, we could add more skins in English.

Another problem is if we want more quality, we must make our icons in .png, but Internet Explorer doesn't manage the transparency of this format... a script is needed for that.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Could you please install few more higher graphic themes? Empty Re: Could you please install few more higher graphic themes?

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19 2006, 11:07

I could help and make a few skins, but I'm bogged down with stuff on my to do list, If i get some spare time...I'll make a few and I'll tell you how to install them Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted777 Sat Aug 19 2006, 21:24

guys thanks for quick answer:) and thank to you specially dragonman Smile i made myself one simple desing i'll put link if that's possible... i mean if u guys don't take that as advertisiment wich i guess it's not because it's editboard's forum. So come and check desing. But as i said it's simple too so please someone could you make some skin that would suit it and help me get it installed Smile

this is link to my forum it's on croatian so you woun't understaand a thing Razz but u can check desing:) dangerzone.darkbb.com. Thanks a lot Smile
Twisted777

Back to top Go down