Skin Appearance Problems

Go down

Skin Appearance Problems Empty Skin Appearance Problems

Post by PegasusMaximillion on February 21st 2010, 9:16 pm

This is an ongoing issue with my forumotion website and I thought maybe it would fix on it's own but that does not seem to be the case. I feel that I might have to change the skin however we do like our skin as it isn't used very often so it is something different than all the other sites like ours. I have reset the skin a couple of times but the issue does not end.

Our members have also spoken up about the issue and here is a link to the problem we are facing

http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/toon-world-support-f21/messed-up-twa-t2967.htm#24232

Hope the information provided is sufficient in helping us solve this issue. Thank you.

Maximillion Pegasus
PegasusMaximillion

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Skin Appearance Problems Empty Re: Skin Appearance Problems

Post by MrMario on February 21st 2010, 9:20 pm

This is a common problem with Forumotion and hasn't been fixed. I do is use FireFox and also clean my cache
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Skin Appearance Problems Empty Re: Skin Appearance Problems

Post by PegasusMaximillion on February 22nd 2010, 7:13 pm

Is there anything I can do to prevent this issue? Any coding perhaps? We do clear our cache and cookies etc but the problem still persists at times. We thought of maybe changing skins, would this have any effect in decreasing the probability of the issue reoccuring?

Thank you Mr. Mario for the very quick response. Very Happy
PegasusMaximillion

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum