The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list

2 posters

Go down

How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list Empty How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list

Post by runawayhorses February 26th 2010, 7:16 pm

How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list. I seem to remember a place where you could chose to allow the Moderator to see the Members that choose to hide there online status but I can't find it. As Admin, you can see everyone even if they have their profile settings to hide there Online status (last login) , I want to make it so my Moderator can see what I see.

thanks
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2537
Language : English

http://runawayhorses.alldiscussion.net/

Back to top Go down

How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list Empty Re: How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list

Post by MrMario February 27th 2010, 5:07 am

Admin Panel // User & Groups // User Option // Allow Moderators to see Hidden users // Yes // Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list Empty Re: How do you make a Moderator See Members that have there online status Hidden in the member list

Post by runawayhorses February 27th 2010, 1:58 pm

I went to where you said but that option is not there. I see nothing about Moderators in that section.

I have the phpBB3 forum if that helps any.
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 27th 2010, 3:21 pm

Its in General // Security // Allow moderators to see the hidden users // Yes // Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by runawayhorses February 27th 2010, 4:05 pm

Ok I found it but it is already set to "Yes" to allow the Moderator to see hidden Members. But my Moderator said he can't see in the members list when hidden members last logged in. He can't see the time. He can however see at the bottom of the forum hidden members who logged in in the last 24 hrs, that he can see. But the Memberslist hidden members are all on the last page, and he can't see the login time.
runawayhorses
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down