The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prefences

4 posters

Go down

Prefences Empty Prefences

Post by PavlaraS March 5th 2010, 10:04 pm

how can i change the prefences? exactly i want to change "always attach my signature" and do it "yes" so members will not have to change it because 95% doesnt know tha is from there bwi
PavlaraS

Language : Greek , English

Back to top Go down

Prefences Empty Re: Prefences

Post by Maki1 March 5th 2010, 10:41 pm

You need to change it in 3 place

1) go to Admin Panel => Users & Groups => Users => Users options scroll down to ''Allow Signatures'' All members then hit save.

2) Just edit your first post and you see this ''Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)'' Yes send

3) In your Profile click on Preferences look there ''Always attach my signature'' Yes then save.

Hope that helps!
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 March 5th 2010, 11:05 pm

Hello,

In addition to the above, you will have to ask your members to preform step # 2 & 3, as administrator's cannot access members' preferences' Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 March 5th 2010, 11:19 pm

darren1 wrote:Hello,

In addition to the above, you will have to ask your members to preform step # 2 & 3, as administrator's cannot access members' preferences' Wink

Thank you darren1 Very Happy
I just forget to tell him about that Wink
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliopi March 5th 2010, 11:39 pm

I have been thinking of adding this & something else to the forum suggestions for a while now. I am going to do so now, please vote for it. Smile
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum