The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much space the forum body occupies

3 posters

Go down

How much space the forum body occupies Empty How much space the forum body occupies

Post by Hinaoki Sat 6 Mar - 0:59

I want the body (place that holds the text) of my forum to remain static and not expand or contract depending on the person who's viewing the forum's monitor. I know some of my members have 3:4 monitors, while mine is 1440x900 pixels. I'm a newbie at CSS, although if somebody showed me how I can manage it, I'd be happy.

Please reply as soon as you can,
Hinaoki.
Hinaoki

Female Posts : 3
Language : English

http://www.realphobia.com/

Back to top Go down

How much space the forum body occupies Empty Re: How much space the forum body occupies

Post by Oreias Sat 6 Mar - 1:07

You can find what you're looking for in the General Admin area and click Configuration under the Forum options on top of the sidebar. Scroll down to the pages structure and you find Forum Width there, remove the % and only place the amount of pixels you want the size of the forum to be in, for exaple 800 that will show the forum width to constantly be 800 pixels wide Smile
Oreias
Oreias
Forumember

Female Posts : 36
Language : Swedish or English

Back to top Go down

How much space the forum body occupies Empty Re: How much space the forum body occupies

Post by Hinaoki Sat 6 Mar - 1:23

Oh, thanks. I'll try doing that.
Hinaoki

Female Posts : 3

http://www.realphobia.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YanOri Sat 6 Mar - 3:09

wait , can you please p.m me the link to ya forum ?

some days back i had the same problem..!
it was not due to the change in forum width, but because of my over sized logo..!
YanOri
YanOri
Forumember

Male Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum