Problems with profile fields

Go down

Problems with profile fields Empty Problems with profile fields

Post by JessicaInfinite on March 7th 2010, 6:39 pm

Hi, I've been recently having a few problems with some custom profile fields that I've enabled on my forum profiles. What's been happening is one of the fields has completely disappeared from the view of the profile, but when you click onto edit the info of the field above it, there's a load of code in there which no matter how many times you try to delete, it just keeps coming back.

This is the code that keeps appearing:
</textare a></span></dd></dl><div class="separator"> </div><dl id="field_id2"><dt><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Fakes</span>: </dt><dd><span class="field_uneditable"></span><span class="field_editable invisible"><textarea class="inputbox" id="profile_field_2_2" name="profile_field_2_2" rows="7" cols="60">
It seems that the field that has disappeared has somehow merged with the above field as in the coding is the word 'fakes', which is the title of the field that has disappeared. And it's not just one profile, it's doing the same on every member's profile that I have on the forum. Also, when you look at the profile info via the admin panel, the coding is not there and everything seems fine.

If anyone has any ideas or solutions to what this problem is, please let me know. I've tried pretty much everything and nothing seems to fix it! >_<
JessicaInfinite
JessicaInfinite
Forumember

Female Posts : 75
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Problems with profile fields Empty Re: Problems with profile fields

Post by MrMario on March 8th 2010, 12:56 am

Mind posting a screenshot of this field and a screenshot of it in the admin panel?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Problems with profile fields Empty Re: Problems with profile fields

Post by JessicaInfinite on March 8th 2010, 8:27 pm

Certainly. I discovered today that it is only on a select few members profiles, which seems to only be the ones who have written in the box. Example from one of the member's profile, I've cropped the picture and information as respect to the members privacy.

Profile view.
Problems with profile fields 2mmcvh1

Admin panel view (as you can see it's blank, the coding does not appear in here).
Problems with profile fields 282kcy1
JessicaInfinite
JessicaInfinite
Forumember

Female Posts : 75
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum