The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview"

2 posters

Go down

Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview" Empty Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview"

Post by Arbalist March 9th 2010, 10:57 am

Good Day Everyone,

The problem that I and my users have noticed is that once the "Preview" button is pressed the text window behaves differently. The things we noticed is that you can not copy or paste anything in the window, you can't use directional keys to move the cursor around, but what you still CAN do is add or delete text and move the cursor manually by clicking where you want it in the body of text.

All in all this just doesn't feel right, perhaps others are experiencing the same phenomenon. Did any one get it fixed?

Thanks.
Arbalist
Arbalist
Forumember

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview" Empty Re: Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview"

Post by Sanket March 9th 2010, 1:24 pm

You should hit a/A button to view the cursor.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview" Empty Re: Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview"

Post by Arbalist March 9th 2010, 1:37 pm

Thanks, I'll try it when it happens again...will it free the text window of the rest of the listed issues as well?...good thing I won't have to wait too long, as it happens with every other post. Text editing glitch after pressing "Preview" 103182
Arbalist
Arbalist
Forumember

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 9th 2010, 1:44 pm

Yes, that should.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down