The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum SECURITY

2 posters

Go down

forum SECURITY Empty forum SECURITY

Post by vijayetz March 11th 2010, 2:50 am

hi
vijayetz here......

the forum i run is regarding the electronics group of my college....
is there any possibility where in as an admin i can grant membership for new members...and not for others...
what i mean is....if ever i want only the students of my college to use the forum...and say i know who all will register....can i as admin allow only those and not give permission to others if they try to register....the reason i ask this question is, if ever any outsider registers and uploads obscene or like content it would be a problem if i dont delete it before any other student or faculty member browses the forum.....

so by ME as ADMIN if there is an acceptance procedure for the registering users i can come to know who is registering( ofcourse i will be knowing the students and faculty list of my college and if ever i want to grant permission to outsiders i can accept their respective registrations).......

so is there any such possibility.....

waiting for your reply
sincerely
-vijayetz
vijayetz

Language : english

Back to top Go down

forum SECURITY Empty Re: forum SECURITY

Post by MrMario March 11th 2010, 3:14 am

Sorry this is the wrong section. You are in the suggestion section you need to be in the support section.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum