The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery

2 posters

Go down

Solved Gallery

Post by Maayaa March 12th 2010, 1:42 am

Hi!

I've looked around the forum but haven't found any answers to my problems... I have some issues with my gallery. I hope someone will be able to help me. Wink

1. I can get my gallery to show all of the pictures in the gallery forum widget - it shows the pictures of one member over and over again and no other pictures from the rest of my members. How can I fix this?

2. I've just looked at my gallery storage and there it shows that one member has a personal album created and has 6 pictures inside but when I go and look at the personal albums it says that no personal albums have been created. And I also have this setting turned on - "Personal albums pics must be approved by an administrator or by a moderator". That means that if a member would try to upload a picture in his personal album I would have to approved it first. So how does this invisible personal album exist?

3. Why can't some members create their personal album? I had this issue a few months ago when one of my members complanied that they cannot create their personal album... That's why I've created a public gallery and then divide it into albums for my members.

Thank you!

Last edited by Maayaa on March 14th 2010, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maayaa
Maayaa
Forumember

Female Posts : 88
Language : Slovenian, Serbian, Croatian, English

http://www.pernati-prijatelji.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Gallery

Post by MrMario March 12th 2010, 1:55 am

1. Others are uploading them to the public album?
2. You can change the settings to view the photo. Admin Panel // Modules // Gallery // Personal Album // Click No to both // Save
3. Yea there is nothing that can be done to change this. sorry
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Maayaa March 12th 2010, 8:06 am

Ok...

1. Yes, everyone is uploading their pictures in the public album. And these pictures that are shown continiously are in the public album as well. The ones that are in the personal album can't be seen for some reason...
2. I've changed the settings... still nothing. It shows that there is a personal album but I can't see it anywere...
3. Oh... Confused

Thank you for your help!
Maayaa
Maayaa
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 12th 2010, 2:27 pm

1. It only shows public pictures
2. What do you mean that you can't see the public anymore? Did you before you changed those settings I told you?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Maayaa March 12th 2010, 8:31 pm

1. I understand that is shows the pictures from the public album - that's what's bothering me. It keeps showing lets say 10 pictures over and over again, but there are about 50 or more pictures in the public album so I don't understand why can't it show some others...
2. No, I can see the public album, I just can't see the personal album of one member. I'll show you some print-screens of what I mean.

It shows here that a personal album exists and that there are 6 pictures in it...
Gallery Gallery

But... when I go to see this album is says that no personal album has been created.
Gallery Gallery2
Maayaa
Maayaa
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Maayaa March 13th 2010, 9:40 pm

Help please... Confused
Maayaa
Maayaa
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Maayaa March 14th 2010, 1:29 pm

Ok... so I've found out how the gallery works. It shows the pictures that have been the most recently added in the public gallery. Another member has now added a few of his pictures and now the gallery shows one picture of the new member and one picture of the member that added his pictures before the new member... and so on and so on.

Thank you for your help!
Maayaa
Maayaa
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 14th 2010, 11:30 pm

Gallery Solved10Solved => Locked
MrMario