The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted? Empty Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted?

Post by Krandall April 6th 2010, 11:30 am

So, I haven't been on forumotion for a while. And I was wondering if you could set ranks so they're special (Administration can choose to promote a member to the certain rank) or they can reach that certain amount of posts? I've been in need of this for a while. I mean, on one of my forums most of my ranks you need to post a certain amount of times. But I wanted to promote a member to a rank for showing activeness and etc. So, can you set it to special and non-special at the same time?

Sorry if I've confused any of you.
Krandall
Krandall

Male Posts : 15
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted? Empty Re: Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted?

Post by Cool-processor April 6th 2010, 11:33 am

yes you can have that.
Admin panel>Users r& groups>Ranks>Ranks administration>Add new rank>Minimum posts>Save Wink
Cool-processor
Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted? Empty Re: Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted?

Post by AdvertiseIt April 6th 2010, 11:34 am

Krandall wrote:So, I haven't been on forumotion for a while. And I was wondering if you could set ranks so they're special (Administration can choose to promote a member to the certain rank) or they can reach that certain amount of posts? I've been in need of this for a while. I mean, on one of my forums most of my ranks you need to post a certain amount of times. But I wanted to promote a member to a rank for showing activeness and etc. So, can you set it to special and non-special at the same time?

Sorry if I've confused any of you.
AdvertiseIt
AdvertiseIt
Forumember

Male Posts : 178

http://www.advertiseit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krandall April 6th 2010, 11:38 am

Cool-processor wrote:yes you can have that.
Admin panel>Users r& groups>Ranks>Ranks administration>Add new rank>Minimum posts>Save Wink
I think you misunderstood my question.
Krandall
Krandall

Male Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool-processor April 6th 2010, 11:39 am

Is it possible to have special ranks that can also require a number of posts to be promoted?

What misunderstood??I answered your question!!!!
Cool-processor
Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AdvertiseIt April 6th 2010, 11:39 am

Its still the right way
AdvertiseIt
AdvertiseIt
Forumember

Male Posts : 178

http://www.advertiseit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum