The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ???

2 posters

Go down

One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ??? Empty One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ???

Post by Maki1 April 26th 2010, 2:12 pm

Hello,

Ok, the guy was an admin on my forum. and I decide to remove him from admin, then I hear later he is IP Banned witch I didn't ban him all I did removed him from admin and he have this problem now it says ''You have been banned from this forum.'' but when I check his profile everything looks fine and I am confused how this happen!!!!!

here is a screen shot with his profile
One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ??? Gtgt110

but when I see on other members profile they have it like this ''Profile - Ban this member''

and in his profile doesn't say like that the only thing you or I see the 'Profile'

so anyone have any idea why this happen...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ??? Empty Re: One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ???

Post by Matei April 26th 2010, 2:18 pm

A.P - User & Groups - One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ??? Utilisateur Users - Ban Control - Ban an IP address - Unban - Check if him ip are there.
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ??? Empty Re: One of my members tell me he is IP Banned ???

Post by Maki1 April 26th 2010, 2:28 pm

Thanks! a lot Matei Smile you can lock it now problem solved. :wouhou:
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei April 26th 2010, 2:31 pm

You're welcome.
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down