The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could someone make a theme for my site?

3 posters

Go down

Could someone make a theme for my site? Empty Could someone make a theme for my site?

Post by aKa BFeLLa May 7th 2010, 2:27 am

I was wondering if someone could make a theme for my site. I know its asking for a lot but there are some nice and talented people out there that wouldn't mind doing so. I have something in mind.

I was wondering if anyone could find/make something similar to this sites theme: Www.Codnation.net

If so let me, you can contact me this site or any of my other social websites!

Thanks again, Brandon.
aKa BFeLLa

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Could someone make a theme for my site? Empty Re: Could someone make a theme for my site?

Post by Matei May 7th 2010, 1:07 pm

Hello, please edit your request topic with the correct requesting form that you can find here. If you do not do so within 24 hours, then I will have to refuse your request.
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Could someone make a theme for my site? Empty Re: Could someone make a theme for my site?

Post by Derranged May 7th 2010, 1:28 pm

umm... I think here we only make graphics for people who are going to use them on a Forumotion site and not one of those...
Derranged
Derranged
Forumember

Male Posts : 39
Language : English,Java,HTML

http://rs-accounts.forummotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei May 7th 2010, 9:34 pm

24 hours have passed and you have not edited the request.

-> Topic locked & Moved to garbage.
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down