The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text not shoing all in Site description

+2
KingOfSports
Maki1
6 posters

Go down

Text not shoing all in Site description Empty Text not shoing all in Site description

Post by Maki1 Tue 11 May 2010 - 2:15

Here is the problem I want to add a text to Configuration => Site description so it can show under the banner but it doesn't show all the text so here is a link http://advertisehighway.forumotion.com/index.htm so that you can see what I mean, and how to fix that.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Text not shoing all in Site description Empty Re: Text not shoing all in Site description

Post by KingOfSports Tue 11 May 2010 - 2:30

I see a message that says welcome to the forum...is that what I'm supposed to see?
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Text not shoing all in Site description Empty Re: Text not shoing all in Site description

Post by Maki1 Tue 11 May 2010 - 2:35

Yep, is that but it doesn't show it all any idea Idea
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports Tue 11 May 2010 - 2:54

Are there any tags such as
Code:
<br> OR <p>
?

Try deleting the space between the sentences and see what happens.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by Clug Tue 11 May 2010 - 8:22

I see it fine. Although I checked the page source, and I see <p> & </p> tags around it. Did you add them manually?
Clug
Clug
Forumember

Male Posts : 425
Language : English

http://lbtproductionz.forumsmusic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Tue 11 May 2010 - 14:16

No, I haven't put any code there just the text but it doesn't show all. but I want to put something like this Welcome Guest click to register...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Tue 11 May 2010 - 15:52

did you try on admin panel>general>search engines?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Tue 11 May 2010 - 17:25

Is not that what I mane, I want to put it in the Site description so it can show under the banner for Example: Hello, Please click here to Register...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Wed 12 May 2010 - 16:26

Bump!!

any one can help me? and now I got this problem I can't see the images...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by retsrif Thu 13 May 2010 - 18:56

yes i have the same problem.. i think it limits the amount of characters you can enter
retsrif
Forumember

Male Posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Text not shoing all in Site description Empty My Forum

Post by whatsyourview Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 18:09

Help needed,

Sorry to be a pain but i cant see text while posting or logging in to my forum, any advice would be welcome.

Just new at this sorry Crying or Very sad
whatsyourview
whatsyourview

Male Posts : 5

Back to top Go down