The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help.forumotion.com Black Skin Request

4 posters

Go down

help.forumotion.com Black Skin Request Empty help.forumotion.com Black Skin Request

Post by aenku May 24th 2010, 9:32 am

Is there any of it?? I like the skin of help.forumotion.com and I hope there's Black one.

tnx
aenku
Forumember

Language : Tagalog

Back to top Go down

help.forumotion.com Black Skin Request Empty Re: help.forumotion.com Black Skin Request

Post by Clug May 24th 2010, 10:17 am

This isn't really a graphics request, but if you have a search around hitskin, I'm sure there will be one, not the exact same, but like it.
Clug
Clug
Forumember

Male Posts : 425
Language : English

http://lbtproductionz.forumsmusic.com/

Back to top Go down

help.forumotion.com Black Skin Request Empty Re: help.forumotion.com Black Skin Request

Post by rblatch May 24th 2010, 10:41 am

The Forumotion skin is copyright to Forumotion. If you try to copy it in any way shape or form you will be banned and your forum will be closed down. There are lots of good black skins of Hitskin. Just remember, you can customize PhpBB2, PunBB and Invision alot. PhpBB3 is not a favorite of mine Wink

Thanks,
Rob
rblatch
rblatch
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1042
Language : HTML & CSS (Learning)

Back to top Go down

Post by aenku May 24th 2010, 12:59 pm

I'm sorry, I don't intend to copy it, I didn't know. and thnx for advices ^^

this is now solved
aenku
Forumember

Language : Tagalog

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei May 24th 2010, 1:45 pm

Garbage
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum