The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i add points to my website so users have them ?

3 posters

Go down

How do i add points to my website so users have them ? Empty How do i add points to my website so users have them ?

Post by JJModz June 6th 2010, 19:15

i have been looking for ages and i carnt seem how to add points to my website so like i have 999999 points on my profile or when i post a comment and it says under my profile but i carnt seem how to do it please help !!
JJModz

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do i add points to my website so users have them ? Empty Re: How do i add points to my website so users have them ?

Post by Codyy June 6th 2010, 20:01

Admin Panel > Modules > Points Donation > Type the name of the person's point's you'd like to modify > Click Ok > Modify the points > Click Save > Done
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

How do i add points to my website so users have them ? Empty Re: How do i add points to my website so users have them ?

Post by JJModz June 6th 2010, 20:45

but how do i make it show on the website like when someone posts a comment and then it says under your name and profile like location and how do imake it say points
JJModz

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario June 6th 2010, 20:57

All your questions for the forum are suppose to be made in the support section.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum