The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Post Count?

3 posters

Go down

No Post Count? Empty No Post Count?

Post by Moonsilver June 7th 2010, 7:05 am

Yeah. Like in the description says, I have this RPing forum that has exactly two RPs, and almost 1000 random spam and games board posts.

Is there any way I can make it so some specific boards have no post count included into the member's total posts? This would be really helpful, considering the members in my forum love the games section and Random spam board, and the forum is intended for RPing. Some of my members are almost ranked 'Masters' or 'Regular's just on games! That isn't fair, is it, while others are working hard to RP?

If anyone knows how, I would be forever grateful.
Moonsilver

Language : English

Back to top Go down

No Post Count? Empty Re: No Post Count?

Post by TamasineKoneko June 7th 2010, 8:46 am

I couldn't find anything like that, but perhaps if your not using point system. You can make a group. Then activate the point system, you could use it as RP Points what you get from Role-Playing forums. If someone gets enough RP points, he can send you or reply on a specific topic you made and after that you promote him to a group that allows posting at the spam board.

Sorry, that was only thing i could give you as advice Confused
TamasineKoneko
TamasineKoneko
Forumember

Male Posts : 44
Language : Latvian

http://www.legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by efraim14 June 7th 2010, 11:20 am

well we are waiting for this feature from 2008 i guess so..

i hope it'll be release soon..

i got a chat sub-forum which everyone can farm posting there, well i don't really mind for post count, i can junk at the Trash sub-forum for 1 million post tho..
efraim14
Forumember

Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsilver June 9th 2010, 7:05 pm

I couldn't find anything like that, but perhaps if your not using point system. You can make a group. Then activate the point system, you could use it as RP Points what you get from Role-Playing forums. If someone gets enough RP points, he can send you or reply on a specific topic you made and after that you promote him to a group that allows posting at the spam board.

Sorry, that was only thing i could give you as advice

i got a chat sub-forum which everyone can farm posting there, well i don't really mind for post count, i can junk at the Trash sub-forum for 1 million post tho..

Both of those ideas are pretty good! But I know I have a few members that would leave if I did anything like that, and I don't know if I could get many people to make another account considering I already have almost four unlinked websites needing separate accounts on each. Some people might just get irritated and leave, but I'm hoping that they DO get this No Post Count option up soon...
Moonsilver

Back to top Go down

Post by TamasineKoneko June 9th 2010, 8:23 pm

Moonsilver wrote:

Sorry, that was only thing i could give you as advice

Both of those ideas are pretty good! But I know I have a few members that would leave if I did anything like that, and I don't know if I could get many people to make another account considering I already have almost four unlinked websites needing separate accounts on each. Some people might just get irritated and leave, but I'm hoping that they DO get this No Post Count option up soon...

um, sorry if you think this question is a bit annoying, but, can i know your site address? I like to RP in free time Cool
TamasineKoneko
TamasineKoneko
Forumember

Male Posts : 44
Language : Latvian

http://www.legendofnight.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsilver June 11th 2010, 1:29 am

Sure. It's a cat and dog RP site, but in general, you can just RP anything.

Forum >> moonfrostcats.forumotion.com
Adoptable Site >> moonfrostcats.myadopts.com
Main Site >> themoonfrostcats.webs.com

I highly reccomend checking out all of them if you have any spare time. Wink
Moonsilver

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum