The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designed by .....

3 posters

Go down

Solved Designed by .....

Post by CraZyWolf Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 am

Hey guys ...
i need to know something .. if i chose a theme and on the theme template was a word like this
(Designed by (THE DESIGNER NAME) if i redesign the theme on my site but not the whole theme i can put there my name like this (Designed by (THE DESIGNER NAME and MY NAME) ?

~ Regards Wolf
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Forumember

Male Posts : 562
Language : HTML || CSS (learning) || Graphic Design ... can u guys stop sending me pms about gfx request cuz im not staff here.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Designed by .....

Post by CraZyWolf Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:09 am

bump ... can someone answer me ??
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Forumember

Language : HTML || CSS (learning) || Graphic Design ... can u guys stop sending me pms about gfx request cuz im not staff here.

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Well as a designer I wouldn't want one of my themes edited and still have my name on it. I also wouldn't want it edited and to have someone else's name on it. I guess the best thing you could do would be to leave the copyright out entirely or if you really want your name on it go ahead and put it there. Just don't upload it to Hitskin.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyWolf Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 pm

i don't want to upload it i mean i have this theme on my site and i edit this theme ...... thats mean the theme is like new theme for my site so i don't want to upload it Smile

~ Regards Wolf
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:15 pm

CraZyWolf wrote:i don't want to upload it i mean i have this theme on my site and i edit this theme ...... thats mean the theme is like new theme for my site so i don't want to upload it Smile

~ Regards Wolf
Well, like I said the best thing for you to do would be for you to remove the original designer's copyright and not put your own on there.
LH Justin
LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZyWolf Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Thank you for answering Smile ... Solved

~ Regards Wolf
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:04 am

*** Topic Locked
Matei
Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum