The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T

3 posters

Go down

can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T Empty can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T

Post by crzy4_anime June 27th 2010, 10:33

my problem is I can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_Tand I created my forum on forumotion obviously:p so if somebody could explain to me on how to do that I'd appreciate it, thanks.
crzy4_anime

Language : english

Back to top Go down

can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T Empty Re: can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T

Post by fall120 July 5th 2010, 03:17

if you wanted to change the pixel size youd have to edit it on a photo editer such as:
pixlr: no member ship needed
photobucket image editer: membership needed on photobucket.
and such and such. but i dont think you can change it on the forum. thats all i know.
fall120

Female Posts : 5
Language : english

http://tirex.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T Empty Re: can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T

Post by CraZyWolf July 5th 2010, 05:02

Hello Very Happy ,

ACP>General>can't figure out how to change the pixel sizes on my forumT_T Configuration Forum<Configuration> , scroll down lil bit then you will see Pages structure , put your settings then click Save. Smile

~ Regards Wolf
CraZyWolf
CraZyWolf
Forumember

Male Posts : 562
Language : HTML || CSS (learning) || Graphic Design ... can u guys stop sending me pms about gfx request cuz im not staff here.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum