The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP links not working in my forum

+12
RAtSoaDM
dnasman
HunterF
ISnipedYourHead
[GM]DoubleAgent
Morganite
FighterBlah
Ras
Sanket
RKO Adam
mga1627
chechiarts
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HELP links not working in my forum  - Page 2 Empty HELP links not working in my forum

Post by chechiarts June 28th 2010, 5:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi links that i post on treads in my forum are not working they dont show as links not only that they seen to take people somewhere else HELP PLEASE

in the tread below you can see the links are not working

http://animezeo.forummotion.com/dpg-movies-f9/the-disappearance-of-haruhi-suzumiyai-cam-t247.htm
chechiarts
Forumember

Language : sdsd

Back to top Go down

HELP links not working in my forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP links not working in my forum

Post by RAtSoaDM June 29th 2010, 2:53 pm

Wow we were seriously mis informed by someone O_O I wont name names Razz ... So is that only for free forums users? is there topic some where that explains the reasoning behind why you guys are doing this..?
RAtSoaDM
RAtSoaDM
Forumember

Male Posts : 525
Language : English

http://bootlegmatrix.netgoo.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

HELP links not working in my forum  - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP links not working in my forum

Post by Ras June 29th 2010, 3:22 pm

Typlo wrote:
It's now working as planned : when you click on a download link, you're simply redirected to a second page where you can access your download link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Typlo. I'm glad to hear that !
Ras
Forumember

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Achi June 29th 2010, 4:50 pm

Oh well, I still don't like it, but it's a lot better than before. I guess from now on I'm going to be using a link protector so my members don't get redirected to those ads.
Achi
Achi

Back to top Go down

Post by chechiarts June 29th 2010, 5:04 pm

well i least they are working now
chechiarts
Forumember

Language : sdsd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 30th 2010, 12:37 pm

I am sorry for the confusion, i was the one who passed on information related to this. It was provided to me from another staff member of a different support forum.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2