The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in case am not the creator ..... can i restore the forum

+2
KingOfSports
KC-Yugi
6 posters

Go down

in case am not the creator ..... can i restore the forum Empty in case am not the creator ..... can i restore the forum

Post by KC-Yugi July 9th 2010, 6:29 pm

yesterday a forum that am an admin in got hacket by unknow person, the creator is not here .. he is out iof town and no one can contact with him , but since am an admin i decide to restore the forum on my own .. but looks like i cant or maybe i didnt get the tight link. anyway if any staff member that have the ability to 2 so ... hope he can help us out this time

here is the forum link, and i really would be greatfull if somone solved this problem for us.
www.yukajo.yoo7.com

~thanks alot~
KC-Yugi
KC-Yugi

Language : Arabic / English

Back to top Go down

in case am not the creator ..... can i restore the forum Empty Re: in case am not the creator ..... can i restore the forum

Post by KingOfSports July 9th 2010, 7:36 pm

Only the creator has access to the ForuMotion Utilities.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

in case am not the creator ..... can i restore the forum Empty Re: in case am not the creator ..... can i restore the forum

Post by KC-Yugi July 9th 2010, 7:49 pm

so whats my options here? ..

EDIT: can a staff member of forumtion.com do it ? i mean restoring the forum!
KC-Yugi
KC-Yugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Judai July 9th 2010, 8:12 pm

Dude i am one of the admins there ... just wanna say that the founder is inactive and kinda have left the forum and we got hacked so how could we restore the system .. i mean can anyone of the admins here find out what is our founder password and tell us so we could use it to rstore system ???
Evil Judai

Language : Engish

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports July 9th 2010, 9:58 pm

If you know the founders original email (the one he used when he made the site. it could be different from the one he registered with) and password, then you can go here: https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Judai July 9th 2010, 10:54 pm

Thx for ur reply bu we dont know the email or the password ... dos ths makes s lose all the hope of getin the forum back ??
Evil Judai

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports July 9th 2010, 10:58 pm

Pretty much. The only way to restore the forum is with the original email and password.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Judai July 10th 2010, 8:53 am

Ok thank u .. another question f the admin of this company find this topic can he restore system ... plz dont say NO
Evil Judai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazar July 10th 2010, 9:02 am

no
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
Language : Nazorian

Back to top Go down

Post by dancejondance July 10th 2010, 10:48 am

I can vouch for these guys. I have made several topics before where I talked about forumotion forums being hacked and you guys didn't really do too much. You guys also said that in case the hacker deleted the forum the member Typlo could be contacted so that he/she may restore the forum.. There are several yugioh forums that are suffering malicious attacks from this unknown entity and we really have no idea how to stop it =\
dancejondance
dancejondance
Forumember

Language : Enlgish

Back to top Go down

Post by KC-Yugi July 10th 2010, 5:35 pm

i know the creator e-mail that he used to create the forum , but i dont know the password. so i guess that won't help that much

so our only hope is the forum creator, can't any one of forumtion.com do any thing ?

P.S: how can i contact with Typlo or Luky? they are admins .. can't they help?
KC-Yugi
KC-Yugi

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports July 10th 2010, 8:00 pm

Both of them are currently away.

Last edited by KingOfSports on July 10th 2010, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf July 10th 2010, 8:13 pm

KingOfSports wrote:Both of they are currently away.

How does a forum get hacked?
By giving out your admin name and password?
Leaf
Leaf
Forumember

Male Posts : 381
Language : English

http://www.clubpenguinhut.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Judai July 11th 2010, 12:43 am

Nah the hacker is using the main pass .... which a girl is selling in utube
Evil Judai

Back to top Go down

Post by KC-Yugi July 11th 2010, 6:16 pm

i want somthing usefull now to get the forum back, any thing that don't needs the creator to do .. any thing that an admin can do 2 solve this. i don't wants to make this a spam topic
KC-Yugi
KC-Yugi

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports July 11th 2010, 7:19 pm

You might be able to change some things back depending on what the hacker did.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by KC-Yugi July 13th 2010, 4:38 pm

in my own posts record i still have the same amount of posts , but in forum total posts its back form the beggining.... how can i solve that?
KC-Yugi
KC-Yugi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum