how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Go down

how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by drfawad on Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 0:24

The "Current date/time" is displayed at the top of the site below the scrolling text, how can i remove it?

drfawad
Forumember

Posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by Darren1 on Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 2:28

Hello,

this is only possible via template editing (Only punbb & phpbb2) ->
Head to the template General > index_box then locate and remove this
Code:
         {CURRENT_TIME}
save & publish the template.
avatar
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by drfawad on Tue 13 Jul 2010 - 16:49

isn't it possible in phbb3?

drfawad
Forumember

Posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by Darren1 on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 1:09

No, sorry its not possible in phpbb3 to my knowledge.
avatar
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by Master Marc on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 3:52

@drfawad wrote:isn't it possible in phbb3?
If your forum is phpBB3, then this should work.

Code:
.right, .rightside {
display:none !important;
}
My forum is phpBB3, so this is child's play, Very good

Edited :

I forgot to tell you that you need to add the code to your CSS, Wink
avatar
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Reputation : 47
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by drfawad on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 20:05

@Master Marc wrote:
@drfawad wrote:isn't it possible in phbb3?
If your forum is phpBB3, then this should work.

Code:
.right, .rightside {
display:none !important;
}
My forum is phpBB3, so this is child's play, Very good

Edited :

I forgot to tell you that you need to add the code to your CSS, Wink
Thanks but, it didn't work, i added it to the css style sheet, but no effect

drfawad
Forumember

Posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by Master Marc on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 21:42

@drfawad wrote:Thanks but, it didn't work, i added it to the css style sheet, but no effect
I noticed.

Code:
<p class="right rightside">Your last visit was on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 23:14</p><p>Current date/time is Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 15:39</p>

They started a new paragraph so if you use that CSS above, Your last visit was on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 23:14 would not be displayed, TT
avatar
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Reputation : 47
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Re: how can i remove the "Current date/time" from the top of the site?

Post by drfawad on Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 21:51

@Master Marc wrote:
@drfawad wrote:Thanks but, it didn't work, i added it to the css style sheet, but no effect
I noticed.

Code:
<p class="right rightside">Your last visit was on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 23:14</p><p>Current date/time is Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 15:39</p>

They started a new paragraph so if you use that CSS above, Your last visit was on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 23:14 would not be displayed, TT
i have already removed the "our last visit was on Wed 14 Jul 2010 - 23:14" but now i wanna remove "Current date/time is Thu 15 Jul 2010 - 15:39"

i used the code you mentioned above but its not working

drfawad
Forumember

Posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum