The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

2 posters

Go down

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? Empty How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

Post by efraim14 July 18th 2010, 4:55 pm

Like in here,

if you see the subject of every poster, it's clickable and when you open on a new Tab, it'll directly scroll down to the Post..

like This Post : https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/how-to-make-subject-clickable-for-direct-post-link-t74372.htm#478342

My forum subject of replier isn't clickable, so idk how to make direct link to the post
efraim14
Forumember

Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? Empty Re: How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

Post by efraim14 July 19th 2010, 12:08 pm

Bump.
efraim14
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? Empty Re: How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link?

Post by Dumbledore27 July 19th 2010, 12:10 pm

You mean when you click post title? Example Re: How to make Subject Clickable For Direct Post Link? ?

I think only PhpBB 3 has that, I know for sure PhpBB 2 doesn't.
Dumbledore27
Forumember

Male Posts : 632
Language : Online
Location : Error 403 - You do not have the permission to view this item's value

Back to top Go down

Post by efraim14 July 19th 2010, 12:20 pm

oh only PhpBB 3?

LOL .. I won't re-editing all of my Templates and Code. so if it couldn't in PhpBB 2, i will back off from it.

Thanks for the help Smile
efraim14
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumbledore27 July 19th 2010, 12:21 pm

efraim14 wrote:Thanks for the help Smile
Glad I could help. Wink

Edit: Maybe there's a CSS code or something for it, but without me knowing that. Sad
Dumbledore27
Forumember

Male Posts : 632
Language : Online
Location : Error 403 - You do not have the permission to view this item's value

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum