The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin login and logout problems.

4 posters

Go down

Admin login and logout problems. Empty Admin login and logout problems.

Post by Shez July 25th 2010, 2:16 pm

Hi
I am part of the Admin team for a forumotion site, for no reason at all, after being on the site for a while I was suddenly sent back to the login page, I put my details in 3 or 4 times before it let me back in and after sending a post it sent me back to the login page again and the post was not sent, I have 3 computers (all mac's) and the same happened on all 3 of them, I also logged on using my sons pc laptop and it was the same, almost as if there is a problem with the ip address. I re-registered under a different username with a different email address and it did the same thing with the new account as well. No one else on the site is having the same problem, why is it only me? I need to get back on the forum asap, please can you help?

Shez
Shez

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Admin login and logout problems. Empty Re: Admin login and logout problems.

Post by LBDR July 26th 2010, 4:25 am

I am having the same problem, it's been happening for a few days now but it is not just me as it is also happening to the other admin & the mods.

I have cleared, cleaned, restarted, rebooted & done everything else I can think of to my pc but nothing is making any difference.

Really need some help with this now please.
LBDR

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Shez July 26th 2010, 9:07 am

I have spent all weekend with the other two Admin trying to sort this out, this is now very urgent, I have done the same cleaning, restarting, rebooting, I thought it was maybe a mac problem but as you have a pc that throws that one out of the water as well.

Come on forumotion, help us out here please Hello
Shez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy July 26th 2010, 2:46 pm

Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by LBDR July 26th 2010, 4:27 pm

Yes tried but made no difference.

I didn't post until I had tried everything I could think of & searched this forum for help, this has been going on for a week & I have now discovered that it is happening to some of my members too.

Just logged me out 3 times in quick succession & now won't log me in again, no warnings or errors just the loggin boxes keep coming up! Sad
LBDR

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 26th 2010, 5:15 pm

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down