The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out

4 posters

Go down

I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out  Empty I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out

Post by pemt © July 28th 2010, 17:13

i have admin privileges on my forum , the other admins and mods are not experiencing this problem although a few regular members have mentioned this.

the problem has nothing to do wit me clicking the "keep me logged in" option when i log in the forum. the problem started a week ago i thought it would stop but now its getting seriously out of hand now logging me even 5mins after i have already logged in

can anyone help me seriously
pemt ©

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out  Empty Re: I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out

Post by Blusix July 28th 2010, 17:25

Well, sometimes thats the cause of the Internet browser itself rather than the forum, if you have an old computer or old version of an internet browser, your bound to have refreshing issues of that some sort. Hope this helps!
Blusix
Blusix

Male Posts : 10
Language : American English

http://networkpenguins.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out  Empty Re: I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out

Post by MrMario July 28th 2010, 17:55

Blusix wrote:Well, sometimes thats the cause of the Internet browser itself rather than the forum, if you have an old computer or old version of an internet browser, your bound to have refreshing issues of that some sort. Hope this helps!

I am an admin but my forum keeps loggin me out  Warnin11Bold and Colored text are reserved for moderation, by staff members only.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by pemt © July 28th 2010, 18:20

i doubt its my browser, it happens on any PC i use both ie explorer or firefox & chrome browsers

i still get same problem
pemt ©

Back to top Go down

Post by pemt © July 30th 2010, 19:55

this is a serious problem, am i just goin to get ignored guys

plizzzzz help
pemt ©

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy July 31st 2010, 04:55

Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum