The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change the width of the profile field when you post?

4 posters

Go down

How to change the width of the profile field when you post? Empty How to change the width of the profile field when you post?

Post by Manya August 3rd 2010, 4:50 pm

Hello,

I want to know how to change or resize the profile field when you post.Try to look this forum there profile field is so wide!
Example:
space-name-space
space-rank title-space
space-rank image-space
space avatar-space
space-profile field-space

There profile field when they post is so wide thats why i want to know how to make that one.Please teach me and thanks in advance:)!

ForuMotion member,
Manya
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Language : Tagalog,English

Back to top Go down

How to change the width of the profile field when you post? Empty Re: How to change the width of the profile field when you post?

Post by Manya August 4th 2010, 1:29 am

Buummmmpzzzz...
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

How to change the width of the profile field when you post? Empty Re: How to change the width of the profile field when you post?

Post by MrMario August 4th 2010, 4:44 am

How to change the width of the profile field when you post? Warnin11Do you understand the word don't double/triple post? This is your 2nd to last warning before you are banned. I recommend you click on the image in my signature that says Forum Rules.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Manya August 4th 2010, 4:56 am

Is it bad i only bummpzz,cause there is no update for short there is no reply at my post..i thought you know it as a moderator?..-_-
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk August 4th 2010, 5:19 pm

i dont realy undrstand the question?
what forum profile field where?

it might be the skin this forum is useing? but i do not know what forum you are talking about because you did not post the link or any screen shots.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Manya August 5th 2010, 7:43 am

The profile field when you post...Try to look the poster profile field.It is has a big space and its so wide.
Here is the link: http://forum.immortalmuonline.com/news-information-f1/resets-credit-exchange-t1685-15.htm#21117
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Manya August 5th 2010, 12:11 pm

Bummmppzzzz...
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Anadi August 5th 2010, 12:34 pm

MrMario wrote:
How to change the width of the profile field when you post? Warnin11Do you understand the word don't double/triple post? This is your 2nd to last warning before you are banned. I recommend you click on the image in my signature that says Forum Rules.

Man thats the second time u disobeyed him.Thats theme.U can make it wider by selecting a wider theme

Thank you
Anadi

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Manya August 5th 2010, 2:37 pm

Why thus other forums has a wide space in there poster profile field? i only want to know how to adjust or to make my poster profile field be wider.Maybe some forum-motion members knows how to solve my problem for short maybe someone knows how to change poster profile field width.
Manya
Manya
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 5th 2010, 4:38 pm

Topic lock as the user is banned.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down