The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help about {postrow.......}

2 posters

Go down

Need help about {postrow.......} Empty Need help about {postrow.......}

Post by kevinfrans August 5th 2010, 10:12 am

i need to be explan sth:
{postrow.displayed.profile_field.LABEL} {postrow.displayed.profile_field.CONTENT} {postrow.displayed.profile_field.SEPARATOR} {postrow.displayed.POSTER_RPG}
What's that?

how to display an image in profile field into a different table (because profile field too long, so i want to move few one to other table)

If i create a field name Character, could it work with {postrow.displayed.POSTER_CHARACTER} ? Or just few special one?
kevinfrans
kevinfrans

Male Posts : 19
Language : English

http://xakigame.forum-viet.net/

Back to top Go down

Need help about {postrow.......} Empty Re: Need help about {postrow.......}

Post by kirk August 5th 2010, 4:18 pm

they can be moved around.
but i still do not understand why your moving them and what you would want where. plus depending what you are doing you would have to move more then just the sections you have pointed out.. there is other stuff in there that would have to be moved with it in order for it to work.

but keep in mind sometimes everthing dose not work when moved. it depends what it is and what your doing so it all has to be tested first when doing more advanced template editing like that.

i think??? like i said i'm not sure exactly what it is you want to do..if you can provide screen shots or explain in more details that will be a big help.

you can play around with it and see what happens.. even if you mess it up you can go back and just delete the template and it automatically restores it back to it's default.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Need help about {postrow.......} Empty Re: Need help about {postrow.......}

Post by kevinfrans August 6th 2010, 3:50 am

i want to move some thing such as pet to a table next profile table.

LABEL,CONTENT, SEPARATOR, RPG what are them?
kevinfrans
kevinfrans

Male Posts : 19
Language : English

http://xakigame.forum-viet.net/

Back to top Go down