The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post

3 posters

Go down

Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post Empty Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post

Post by trailmix August 5th 2010, 5:14 pm

Hello,

I apologize if this has already been covered, I did try searching to no avail.

I have two questions.

The first is about the display fields when replying to a post. On my forum, when you hit Reply, you have the option to enter another Post Title. I don't really want this appearing at all (I mean the original title is sufficient, no need to be able to enter one each time). I have been through all the admin settings and don't see an option that covers this.

Is this something that is specific to the theme I have chosen or is it something I can change?

Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post Replybox

Second question, is there anyway to display who is reading a particular topic/forum in real time. The only display of 'people' I have is on the main forum page, which shows who is logged in, I would like for it to show who is in a particular sub forum and who is looking at a particular post.

Thanks for your help in advance!
http://usvisaforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

trailmix

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post Empty Re: Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post

Post by holly.a.otoole October 23rd 2010, 6:11 am

I'm BUMPING this because I need both questions as well.
holly.a.otoole
holly.a.otoole
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post Empty Re: Changing Post Topic box in reply and showing members viewing forum/post

Post by MrMario October 23rd 2010, 6:14 am

1. Nope
2. Check the whos online at the bottom. That is as close as you can get.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum