The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Glitches?

2 posters

Go down

Profile Glitches? Empty Profile Glitches?

Post by CloverTea August 6th 2010, 1:22 am

Can anyone explain to me why recently, some of the profile options are appearing as...glitchy?

For example, there are some fields where members can pick a sprite/image to represent them. It isn't the avatar, it's a totally different field I added.

Anyway, sometimes when I view someone's profile page (or my own) it will show ALL of the options even when I don't click anything to edit it. It also will display random text field boxes, and show some of the images as the image source code.

It's really odd, and apparently other members in my forum have been noticing it too.

This is a separate question, but why do some member names appear in italics? At first I thought it was because they were the newest member, but now it seems to happen randomly.

thanks for any help you can give!!

(if i can get a screen shot of this occurring I'll post it!)
CloverTea
CloverTea
Forumember

Female Posts : 99
Language : English

http://clover.top-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Profile Glitches? Empty Re: Profile Glitches?

Post by kirk August 6th 2010, 1:49 am

for the first question i think this may be part of the little profile field bug.
the techs are aware of this and have been working on it.

as far as the second question i am not sure that is a first i heard of the.

you can continue with your first question over here in this thread.

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/refund-t75647.htm

and for your second question can you please provide a screen shot or link so we can see what you mean.
thanks
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum