The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS

+13
Calithenub
drachemeister
shadowz au
Yakko!
Iros
URFTV
Caihlem
that70sguy92
Dumbledore27
Jophy
blindbat1457
LH Justin
nexonhacked
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Empty Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS

Post by nexonhacked August 9th 2010, 9:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Heres my latest work
and maybe even my best!!
Enjoy Very Happy
it took awhile so repect please
Very Happy
i will take reuest for text change,text colour change,text font change
adn anyother changes includig Icons
enjoy:
Owner:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Commowner
admin:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Adminfr
Banned:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Bannnned
Coder
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Coder
Community Admin:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Comadmin
Donator:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Donaotr
GFX:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Gfxe
Global MOD:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Gmodk
Member:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Membery
Moderator:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Modor
Spammer:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Spamq
VIP:
Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Viptn
Got any Other ideas? Post then here
made 100% by me :wouhou:

Last edited by nexonhacked on August 9th 2010, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
nexonhacked
Forumember

Language : english
Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Empty Re: Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS

Post by Calithenub September 2nd 2010, 3:36 am

drachmeister: That's not very nice. The mods do their job to make the forum what it is today: awesome. ♥ I don't think any of the staff abuse their powers. Justin already told the person about the rule, he has the right to warn him. And please don't use caps. Smile

drachemeister wrote:If we have access to it, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE IT!!!
People have access to and can do many things, but it doesn't mean they should use or do them. :]

No more comments about bold/colour in posts, or you get a reminder in your profile. 2 reminders = warn.

@the ranks:
You spelt global mod wrong >_< Maybe you should try using a more neutral font like Helvetica, Verdana or Arial :] You could try making the bevel softer. ^^ A good try.
Calithenub
Calithenub
Forumember

Female Posts : 641
Language : we no speak americano, durr. x:

http://graphic-central.org/

Back to top Go down

Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS - Page 2 Empty Re: Elite Ranks(User Bars)WITH ICONS

Post by blindbat1457 September 2nd 2010, 11:41 am

drachemeister wrote:
LH Justin wrote:I've told you already not to use color and bold in posts. Member warned.

Whoever thought this up needs to be removed from the Forum permanently. I don't care who made it up, but this is the stupidest, most outrageous "rule" I have ever seen in my ENTIRE life. If you don't like us using it, FIND A WAY TO REMOVE IT!!! And DON'T tell me there is no way! There is a way! If we have access to it, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE IT!!!

The moderators on this Forum are on a power trip. They're power hungry, controlling, and once they have that power, they abuse it.

Well I can't honestly say if there is a way or not but if there is it has to do with template editing and a bunch of coding. Other than that I don't think it is possible unless the tech changes it so certain groups can use it.
blindbat1457
blindbat1457
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by naca007 September 2nd 2010, 11:58 pm

I don't know why it's hard to accept that rule .Staff members don't use colors in regular posts , just when they are moderating , so basicly the rights are pretty much the same for both sides .

As for the ranks , they are OK , but I don't like the font . Bevel is too hard , you should have smooth it a bit , they would look prettier . Smile
naca007
naca007
Forumember

Female Posts : 281
Language : serbian and english

http://www.photoshop-tn.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno September 3rd 2010, 4:49 pm

The reason that only Moderators are allowed to use colored text is because it makes it easier to distinguish between posts and moderation. The rules are written by forumotion so if you have a problem, bring it up with them.

Can we please get back on topic now please? Please don't don't bring the topic up again.

This post doesn't need a reply

Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Graphoil September 3rd 2010, 5:34 pm

Caihlem wrote:'Tis the way it is alas, and none shall change it till thy Lords Techies defy the almighty spirits of internet coding. Alas, the shamans haven't prayed recently, so thy lords will unlikely venture forth in such domain

P.S; Ranks aren't too bad, dispight the Font is a Medieval-Fantasy'ish font and the images are Pro-Modern'ish

Here comes Caihlem, the fowl beast who dwells the undergrowth of the Support Forums, leering topics into his benovelent basket of trash where it shall be incinerated. Wink

'Tis not be good.

Anyway, they are very low quality, find better icons, change the text to a nicer text. Wink
Graphoil
Graphoil
Forumember

Language : Spanish

http://isupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremjay24 September 3rd 2010, 10:29 pm

It's not my taste, but great job anyway. Smile
Jeremjay24
Jeremjay24
Forumember

http://penguinwaddle.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2