The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i pick which users accounts to activiate?

4 posters

Go down

Solved Can i pick which users accounts to activiate?

Post by Bata August 10th 2010, 5:53 pm

I am the admin of my ofrum and i am getting ppl to register what disturbs me is that i dont know how i can activate their accounts. I want to be the one that activates them not the users themselves. Can i get help on this?
Bata

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Can i pick which users accounts to activiate?

Post by MrMario August 10th 2010, 8:28 pm

Admin Panel // User & Groups // User Option / Who can allow users // Admin // Save
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Solved account

Post by kasfill August 11th 2010, 9:48 am

MrMario wrote:Admin Panel // User & Groups // User Option / Who can allow users // Admin // Save

Hi, friend. Welcome to www.xxxxxxx. Here,we major in dealing with account. We have been buying and selling account for a long time and have good reputation among the clients. Our site is safe and authoritative, We have already sold lots of account. Besides, on our site we have many accounts for you to choose. So You can trust us safely and buy a satisfactory account here. At the same time,you can sell your account on our site. Once you want to sell the account, we will help you sell it as soon as possible. We have alresdy listed a lot of accounts for many customers who want to sell it, and helped them find the buyer quickly. If you want to buy or sell account,please don't hesitate to contact our live support.

Last edited by MrMario on August 11th 2010, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links Removed ~ MrMario)
kasfill

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Bata August 11th 2010, 6:33 pm

ok thanks mrMario Smile
Bata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket August 11th 2010, 9:06 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Can i pick which users accounts to activiate? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down