The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Getting Hacked

5 posters

Go down

Keep Getting Hacked Empty Keep Getting Hacked

Post by Supto August 19th 2010, 4:16 am

I need Help I always Getting Hacked On My site i chage the url but still coming then i ip ban taht person he still got in i chage pw and eamil

wtf is his problem so i went to sleep 1 night he del my users i had close to a 200 like 178 and he del them his friends help him that was hurrible how i perevent that
Dont You guys think you can block that?
Sad Sad i got mad i spoked with him he still keept on i havent made him admin on my site thats why he doing it he bugs me on medal of honor heroes and he bugs me there comon i need your guys help Sad Sad Sad TT TT TT TT
Supto
Forumember

Male Posts : 25
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Keep Getting Hacked Empty Re: Keep Getting Hacked

Post by »Alex™ August 19th 2010, 4:21 am

If its your founder account, use this link to go change your founder account password if you cannot log in. Just keep changing your password if you aren't a founder, make sure its safe and secure. Use CaPs on some W0RD5. And you could use 0 instead of O and 5 instead of S, ETC.
»Alex™
»Alex™
Forumember

Language : English

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy August 19th 2010, 4:44 am

Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok August 19th 2010, 4:51 am

If he wanted to hack your forum, he would of already access your founder and account and deleted the forum. Kick the smartass off of your admin team. Also, if you have a Hotmail or Live email, change it to something like Gmail, or just use ForuMotion's email system in your forum's ACP. Do not click any links that he proposes to you (if he is proposing links, that is.) Also, you can always back-up your forum to retrieve the deleted posts and member accounts.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Graphoil August 19th 2010, 9:15 am

Most people who hack forums are underachieving wimps, it is just suggested you add people you know to the team. You may also, like Rok said, back-up your forum.
Graphoil
Graphoil
Forumember

Language : Spanish

http://isupport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum